LIC Kanyadaan plan is Jeevan Lakshya Plan with some add on riders which provides multiple benefits to the client which helps in managing funds for their child marriage. Even in case of sad demise of the client this plan provides assured returns with additional 10% of SA as money-back for child education and that too is with out paying any premium after the sad demise of the client.
LIC KANYADAAN PLAN – USP’S
- LIC Kanyadaan plan is especially for children marriage purpose.
- Father/Mother will be the policy holder and child will be the nominee.
- The desired amount will be paid to parents at the time of maturity for the marriage of their child.
- In case of death of proposer while premium paying term, family will immediately get the Sum Assured (In Case of Normal Death) OR Double of sum assured (In case of accidental death).
- Further premiums will be stopped in such situation and 10% of sum assured will be paid to the family every year till maturity.
- Maturity will be paid with 10% extra sum assured at the pre-decided time of marriage of the children.
An Illustration: Example for the age of 32 Year
|“LIC Kanyadaan Plan”|
|Get after 21 year|
|In Case of Death of father During Term, Daughter will get Guaranteed from LIC|
|In Case of Death of father During Term, Daughter will get Guaranteed from LIC for rest of the term & every year ₹|
Disclaimer: “Kanyadaan” is a concept name and it’s not a direct product of LIC, this is a combination of Plan and Riders and the Plan & Rider used for this combination are of LIC of INDIA.
For more details about this plan Contact Us