LIC’s Anmol Jeevan (Table number 822) is a regular premium paying pure protection plan. This plan does not participates in profits of the organisation hence no maturity benefits are there hence only mortality charges are taken as a premium.
WHY ANMOL JEEVAN:
- This plan provides risk cover from as low as 6 Lacs to 24 Lacs.
- It’s a protection plan which provides financial protection to the policyholder in case of any mishappening.
- Tax benefit under section 80c is available up to 1, 50,000.
- Loan and surrender value are not available under this plan as there is no saving element.
- On survival to the end of the policy term nothing shall be payable as this is a pure risk plan.
- In case of unfortunate death of the policyholder during the policy term sum assured will be payable to the nominee.
|Minimum Age to Apply||18 Years (Completed)|
|Maximum Age to Apply||55 Years (Nearest Birthday)|
|Policy Term||5 to 25 Years|
|Maximum Risk Cover Age||65 Years(Nearest Birthday)|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly and Half Yearly|
|Sum Assured||6,00,000- 24,00,000( in multiple of 1,00,000)|