LIC’S New Endowment Plan (T-814) is a unique combination of protection and savings. It’s a Non Linked with profits conventional plan which is best for child education and marriage.
- Cover from age group 08 to 55 years.
- Wide policy term range from 12 to 35 years.
- Eligible for all Bonuses and Final Addition Bonuses declared by LIC.
- Term Rider Benefit Available
- Double Accident Rider Available.
- Double Tax Benefit Available (Premium Paid gives 80C Tax Benefit up to Rs. 1,50,,000 and Maturity is also Tax Free under section 10(10D)).
- Loan and Surrender Facility Available.
- Basic Sum Assured + Vested Bonus + FAB.
- In case of death during policy term of the plan, Sum Assured Along With Bonus and Final Addition Bonus Will Be Paid to the Nominee.
Death Claim Benefit:
|Minimum Age to Apply||8 Years (Completed)|
|Maximum Age to Apply||55 Years (Nearest Birthday)|
|Policy Term (Premium Payment Term)||12 to 35 Years|
|Maximum Maturity Age||75 Years|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (ECS Only)|
|Basic Sum Assured||100000 and above ( in multiples of 5000)|
|Loan||After 3 years|
|Surrender||After 3 years of full premium payment|