LIC Limited Premium Endowment Plan (T-830) is having the Feature to Pay the Premium for a Short Term and Policy Benefits for a Long Term. Premium Paying Term is lesser (8 & 9 Years) In This plan And Policy Maturity Can Be Taken in 12, 16 & 21 years. This Means The Policyholder Have To Pay The Premium For A Short Term And Maturity Is High Due To Long Policy Maturity Term Options.
- Cover wide age group from 18 to 62 years.
- Risk Cover Up to 125% of Basic Sum Assured.
- Best Option to Create Wealth for Future to Beat Inflation and to Ensure Financial Independency.
- To Achieve Your Financial Goals.
- Short Premium Paying Term And Short Term & Long Term Both Maturity Options Available.
- Eligible for Bonuses and Final Addition Bonuses declared by LIC.
- Term Rider Benefit Available
- Double Accident Rider Available.
- Double Tax Benefit Available (Premium Paid gives 80C Tax Benefit up to Rs. 1,50,,000 and Maturity is also Tax Free under section 10(10D)).
- Loan and Surrender Facility Available.
- Sum Assured on Death (125% of Basic Sum Assured) + Vested Bonus + FAB if any,
- Basic Sum Assured + Vested Bonus + FAB.
Minimum Age to Apply 18 Years (Completed) Maximum Age to Apply 62 Years (Nearest Birthday) Policy Term 12, 16 and 21 Years Premium Payment Term 8 or 9 Years Maximum Maturity Age 75 Years Premium Paying Mode Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (NACH Only) Basic Sum Assured 300000 and above ( in multiple of 10000) Loan After 2 years Surrender After 2 years of full premium payment